In today’s briefing:
- China’s New After-School Tutoring Policy Is Out – The End of the Line For Many?
- Tencent Support Break
- As China EduTech Goes Not-For-Profit Will India’s Promising Alternatives Fill Their Wake?
- Didi Global – Greed Is Not Always Good
- Chinese Equity Markets: Supports Crack
- Full Circulation Of H-Shares: July 2021 Update
- Li Auto HK Listing – Needs to Be Done at Discount Given XPeng’s Poor Debut
- TAL Education (TAL): In New Rule on Tutoring School, “Article 13” Harsher Than “Non-Profit”
- Acotec (先瑞达) Pre-IPO: Thoughts on Valuation
- Li Auto Secondary Listing: Volts Wagons
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma