In today’s briefing:
- Stablecoins: Does Trust Really Matter?
Stablecoins: Does Trust Really Matter?
- The stablecoin market has been upended in 2023.
- The start of the year saw BUSD given an expiry date of 2024, a banking crisis in March hit USDC and DAI hard, while Binance anointed TUSD as its stablecoin of choice by choosing it for one of the few zero-fee BTC pairs in crypto.
- All of these events had huge ramifications for stablecoin market structure.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars