In today’s briefing:
- Delta Taiwan Vs. Thailand Monitor: Valuation Divergence Hits a New Extreme
Delta Taiwan Vs. Thailand Monitor: Valuation Divergence Hits a New Extreme
- The valuation divergence between Delta Electronics Thai (DELTA TB) and its parent Delta Electronics (2308 TT) has hit a new extreme.
- Delta Thailand surged 9.3% Thursday on no news, even prompting the Thailand Stock Exchange to query the company.
- Delta Taiwan’s stake in Delta Thailand is now worth more than all of Delta Taiwan. The valuation divergence would seem unsustainable, however when things revert is uncertain.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars