In today’s briefing:
- Alibaba (BABA): Over Impacted Before Quarter Result
- Jinxin Fertility: Signs of Policy Tailwind and Valuation Dislocation
- Capcom – On Track for ¥60bn in OP This Year
- This Atypically-Cultured Beverage Business Can Be Interesting!
- CyberAgent 3Q: Recurring Strong Results Ease Concerns over Gaming Revenues; Guidance Revised Upwards
- Spotify 2Q21: Podcasting Rolling Over?
- M3: Medlive IPO Helped OP Surge in 1Q; Expect Earnings Weakness to Come Through in 2H
- KPIT Tech: Hitting All the Right Notes
- PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo (ROTI IJ) – Oven Ready
- Japanese Cosmetics Industry: 2Q21 Statistics Update
Related tickers: Alibaba Group (BABA.N), Jinxin Fertility Co Ltd (1951.HK), Capcom Co Ltd (9697.T), National Beverage (FIZZ.O), CyberAgent Inc (4751.T), Spotify Technology SA (SPOT.N), M3 Inc (2413.T), Kpit Technologies (KPIT.NS), PT Nippon Indosari Corpindo Tbk. (ROTI) (ROTI.JK), Shiseido Company (4911.T)
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma