In today’s briefing:
- Maple Leaf Educational Systems: Deep Value or Value Trap?
- Smartkarma Corporate Webinar | Shipping: The Impact of COVID-19 and PSL’s Response
- Toshiba – On Track to Hit Imaginary “If Only COVID Hadn’t Happened” Guidance
- Tencent Music (TME): Real Main Business Continued to Recover in 3Q20, Downside Has Narrowed
- Japan Banks – Surplus Money, Higher Rates
- Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing – Strong Quarter, But Can It Continue?
- Shiseido: Departing From Cost Discipline or Playing Safe?
- LIC Housing Finance – Doing The Right Thing
- TASCO: Revise Earnings up Thanks to New Crude Sourcing
- HKEx (388.HK): Strong 3Q20 Result, Record Performance in Cash Market and IPOs
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma