In today’s briefing:
- NTT (Buy) – An Exciting Day for Data but Not Much Has Changed
- Appier – Explosive US Growth
- Coupang: Four Major Factors to Drive Higher Profit Margins in 2022
- Graftech Q1 2022: Debt Deleveraging Continues, LTA Pricing Overhang An Issue
- Revisiting Long Ideas: Match Group
- IBK – Loan to Deposit Ratio at 181%
- Conch Venture (586 HK): Another Spin-Off in the Pipeline
- Palantir 1Q22 Earnings: War Supposedly Good for Business?
- Denso – Strong Overshoot Potential And Only Modest Execution Risk
- Hon Hai (2317.TT): 1Q22 Preview/2Q22 Outlook- For 2022, It Could Be the Lowest Revenue in 2Q22.
Related tickers: NTT (Nippon Telegraph & Telephone) (9432.T), Coupang (CPNG.N), GrafTech International Ltd (EAF.N), Match Group Inc (MTCH.O), China Conch Venture Holdings (0586.HK), Denso Corp (6902.T), Hon Hai Precision Industry (2317.TW)
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma