In today’s briefing:
- Snowflake IPO – Approved by the Oracle of Omaha
- Yum China Secondary Listing – Is There More Downside?
- Nongfu Spring’s Sparkling Debut: Opened 85% Up- Is It Time to Short?
- Huazhu HK Secondary Listing – Needs the Money but Looks Toppish
- Palantir – The Anti-WeWork and Updates From Its Presentation
- Boqii IPO: Another Pet Humanization Stock in a Booming Market Led by Large E-Commerce Platforms
- Joy Spreader (乐享互动) IPO – Fairly Valued at Best
- Converge ICT Pre-IPO – Peer Comparison – Not a Clear Cut Winner
- Softbank Corp Placement – Quick Update – Wide Discount from Undisturbed but Don’t Expect Much
- Joy Spreader IPO Initiation: For the Joy of It
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma