In today’s briefing:
- SBI (8473) Launches a HOSTILE Tender Offer on Shinsei Bank (8303)!
- WH Group Post-Tender Outlook
- Houlihan Lokey Bumps the GCA Offer – A Whopping 1.3%!!!
- FTSE GEIS December Index Rebalance Preview: IPOs & Lock-Up Expiries
- Tencent: Temporary Freeze of New Game Approvals to Further Impact Slowing Games Business
- IFM/Naturgy: Start of Offer Period
- Concerns Are Growing that Kakao Becomes a Political Scapegoat Ahead of the Presidential Election
- Rhipe (RHP AU): Done Deal As Scheme Booklet Dispatched
- Short-Selling Kakao Bank & Krafton Begins Today: Here Are Some Data Worth Checking
- Microstrategy (MSTR US): Bitcoin’s Mainstream/Fringes Balancing Act
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma