In today’s briefing:
- Softbank Group – China Has Just Blown a Hole in Vision Fund’s Rapid Listing Theme
- JAPAN PASSIVE: Who Owns What 2021?
- Short Roland/Long Yamaha as Roland May Fail to Meet Demand Due to Production Shortages
- Koei Tecmo – Beats Consensus but Is That Enough?
- Deep-Dive: Okamoto Industries (5122 JP)
- Japan’s Governance: The Problem of Copy and Paste Allegations
- Nidec (6594 JP): Good 1Q, but EV Motors Face Tough Competition and Severe Pricing
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma