In today’s briefing:
- China After School Tutoring Online Education Stocks Crushed – Investors Schooled
- Ping An A/H: Discount Widens and Diverges from Broader Market
- Asia Shorts: Tencent, CMB, Ping An, Weimob, WuXi, Shimano, Cocokara, HMM, Kakao, Doosan, Yang Ming
- SK Telecom’s Interim Dividends & The Removal of Foreign Ownership Restriction on SKT Investment?
- Kuaishou Lock-Up Expiry – Getting Close to IPO Price, with US$18bn+ Lock-Up. CCASS Movement as Well.
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma