In today’s briefing:
- AAPL and MSFT Support Breaks that Would Implode the US Cycle
- Appier – Explosive US Growth
- FB: “Planning to Slow the Pace of Our Investments” In the Metaverse.
- Delhivery IPO: Peer Comparison and Valuation
- Coupang: Four Major Factors to Drive Higher Profit Margins in 2022
- Aristotle Capital Management Global Equity 1Q 2022 Commentary
- Mindtree-LTI: Merger Announced to Form India’s 5th Largest IT Services Player
- Palantir 1Q22 Earnings: War Supposedly Good for Business?
- Canon (7751) – Buyback Looks Small But Shareholder Structure Matters
- Hon Hai (2317.TT): 1Q22 Preview/2Q22 Outlook- For 2022, It Could Be the Lowest Revenue in 2Q22.
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma