In today’s briefing:
- Snowflake IPO – Approved by the Oracle of Omaha
- Softbank Group – Funding Secured by Masayoshi Musk?
- Koei Tecmo – The Market Is Sleeping on the Zelda Musou Nintendo Tie-Up for Switch but Shouldn’t
- Palantir – The Anti-WeWork and Updates From Its Presentation
- Joy Spreader (乐享互动) IPO – Fairly Valued at Best
- Softbank Corp Placement – Quick Update – Wide Discount from Undisturbed but Don’t Expect Much
- Small Cap Growth: RPA (6572) – The Digital Workforce
- Joy Spreader IPO Initiation: For the Joy of It
- Small Cap Growth: Chatwork (4448) – It’s Good to Chat.
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma