In today’s briefing:
- Tencent Placement – Another Reluctant but Well-Flagged Sell Down, Lifting the US$14.5bn Overhang
- Tencent Placement – Limited Passive Flow; HSI, HSCEI Trackers to Sell in June
- China ADRs Quick Update – SEC, Archegos, Blocks – Showing Signs of Life
- Tencent Placement and the Holdco Implications – Deal Almost Done, Now What?
- Xiaomi (1810 HK): No Longer Concerned About High Prices of New Smartphones, A Store Visit
- Be Careful What You Wish For REDUX – Prosus Selling US$15bn in Tencent
- Trip.com Secondary Listing: HK-ADS Premium/(Discount) Views
- Visional IPO – VCs Bizreaching for the Exit but We Like This Anyway
- VNG (VinaGame): The Only Tech Unicorn In Vietnam
- Coinbase: Excellent 1Q 2021 Earnings, But Is It Sustainable?
Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma