Teladoc Health, Inc.

Teladoc (TDOC US): Membership Add and Expanding Product Penetration to Drive 25–30% Top Line Growth

Equity Bottom-Up
160 Views, 19 Jan 2022 15:36
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
  • Teladoc Health, Inc. (TDOC US), the whole-person virtual care industry leader in scale, clinical breadth, and outcomes, reported 70% revenue CAGR over the last three years.
  • The company expects 25% annual expansion in revenue per member, which together with 1–5% per year growth in membership will lead to 25–30% revenue CAGR during 2021–2024.
  • Teladoc has a strong growth opportunity amid a large TAM of 298 million total insured lives in the U.S., of which the company has penetrated just 30%.
detail (5-minute read)
WHAT’S TRENDING
Insights
  • Trending
  • Latest
logo
Logo
Top Quartile
Tina Banerjee
Global Healthcare Analyst
Health CareEquity Bottom-UpThematic (Sector/Industry)

Equity research analyst having 15+ years of experience, with an interest on fundamentally strong global healthcare compa... 

Zoom:
NaN%
x