ENTITY
Ethereum

Ethereum (XETUSD CURNCY)

260
Analysis
FinancialsUnited States
Ethereum is an open-source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality. It provides a decentralized Turing-complete virtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. Ethereum also provides a cryptocurrency token called "ether", which can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant nodes for computations performed. "Gas", an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spam and allocate resources on the network.
more
Refresh
bullishEthereum
27 Feb 2024 09:10

Crypto Crisp: Finally, Uniswap

Ethereum has surged past the 3,000 ETH/USD mark, now trading at 3,050 ETH/USD. This increase is mainly driven by the intensifying anticipation...

Logo
177 Views
Share
bullishEthereum
23 Feb 2024 05:31

Crypto Moves #16 – Why We Are Long Ethereum Layer 2s

In the short to medium term, Ethereum is mainly depending on what is known as off-chain scaling to significantly expand its blockchain’s capacity...

Logo
271 Views
Share
bullishEthereum
16 Feb 2024 00:00

Crypto Moves #15 – 90% Likelihood of an Ethereum Spot ETF Approval This Year

It has been just over a month since the first Bitcoin spot ETFs hit the market on January 11th. The initial weeks saw a slow start in terms of net...

Logo
233 Views
Share
bullishEthereum
14 Feb 2024 16:17Podcast

Keone Hon of Monad: 10,000 TPS & Full EVM Equivalence - A New Era for Ethereum Apps

The speaker worked at Jump Trading for seven and a half years, leading a trading team and working as a quant using machine learning, before joining...

Logo
228 Views
Share
bullishEthereum
26 Jan 2024 09:22

Crypto Moves #12 – Our biggest position: Ethereum

We are confident that while 99% of cryptocurrencies are a distraction, the remaining 1% has the potential to revolutionize the world. Next week,...

Logo
316 Views
Share
x