In today’s briefing:
- Market Makers Continue to Reduce Liquidity
Market Makers Continue to Reduce Liquidity
- Last week, some of the biggest market makers in crypto, Jane Street and Jump Crypto, announced they were winding down some of their crypto exposure, particularly in the U.S due to regulatory uncertainty.
- This move should have major implications for liquidity in the industry which has already lost several big players over the last year.
- Interestingly, market depth for BTC has barely shifted since the announcement or over the past month, remaining at depressed levels.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars