In today’s briefing:
- The State of Liquidity in Crypto Markets
The State of Liquidity in Crypto Markets
- Crypto markets are at their most volatile when liquidity is low.
- Prices have less support to both the downside and the upside, which could explain BTC’s rapid +17% surge since the start of the month.
- Liquidity has also become a hot topic in traditional financial markets as the banking sector reels from several high-profile collapses.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars