In today’s briefing:
- ECM Weekly (21st May 2023) – Alibaba, Cainiao, Baba Cloud, Nexus, DXN, Growatt, Rakuten, JD Ind
- Weekly Deals Digest (21 May) – Yuexiu, Horizon Construction, Newcrest, InvoCare, Golden Energy
ECM Weekly (21st May 2023) – Alibaba, Cainiao, Baba Cloud, Nexus, DXN, Growatt, Rakuten, JD Ind
- Aequitas Research puts out a weekly update on the deals that were covered by the team recently along with updates for upcoming IPOs.
- On the IPO front, JD.com Inc (ADR) (JD US) and Alibaba (ADR) (BABA US)‘s spin-off’s continue to draw interest.
- The REIT were out in full force this week for placements as interest rates globally appear to be approaching their peak.
Weekly Deals Digest (21 May) – Yuexiu, Horizon Construction, Newcrest, InvoCare, Golden Energy
- A weekly summary of key developments across ECM and Event-Driven names tracked by us across Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Korea, India and Chinese ADRs.
- ECM developments – Tata Technologies (TATATECH IN), Horizon Construction Development (1887128D HK), Growatt Technology (1833969D CH) IPOs; Yuexiu Property (123 HK) rights trading.
- Event-Driven developments – Invocare Ltd (IVC AU), Newcrest Mining (NCM AU), United Malt Group Ltd (UMG AU), Golden Energy & Resources (GER SP), Penguin International (PBS SP).
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars