In today’s briefing:
- Battery Recycling Startup Green Li-Ion Secures US$20.5M Pre-Series B Funding
- Intellect Seals Strategic Investment with IHH Healthcare
Battery Recycling Startup Green Li-Ion Secures US$20.5M Pre-Series B Funding
- Green Li-ion, a lithium-ion battery recycling technology company based in Singapore, has raised US$20.5 million in pre-Series B funding.
- Green Li-ion has developed a novel technology that processes 100 per cent of all used lithium batteries.
- It recycles and reuses all metals to directly re-manufacture battery-grade cathode material ready for reuse in new batteries.
Intellect Seals Strategic Investment with IHH Healthcare
- Intellect, a mental health startup based in Singapore, has raised a strategic funding round from IHH Healthcare.
- As part of this round, IHH will work with Intellect to develop digital mental health programs for the group’s patients, corporate clients, and staff.
- Intellect says it has already started rolling out services to Gleneagles Hospital Singapore, which is part of IHH’s network of 82 hospitals in 10 countries.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars