In today’s briefing:
- Index Rebalance & ETF Flow Recap: STAR50, HSCEI, CSI300, KOSDAQ150, Japan Post Bank
Index Rebalance & ETF Flow Recap: STAR50, HSCEI, CSI300, KOSDAQ150, Japan Post Bank
- There were a bunch of rebalances on Friday across Asia resulting in big flows across multiple stocks and countries.
- The coming week is quieter with no scheduled rebalances – though the KOSDAQ 150 Index rebalance could take place dependent on Kuk Il Paper Mfg (078130 KS)‘s trading resumption.
- Inflows to China and Taiwan ETFs while Korean ETFs had outflows. Market volatility resulted in redemptions from iShares MSCI Emerging Markets (EEM) and IShares MSCI Min Vol Emerging Markets (EEMV).
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars