In today’s briefing:
- Halcyon Agri (HACL SP): Hainan Rubber’s Offer Is Declared Unconditional
- Halcyon Agri’s Offer Is Now Unconditional
Halcyon Agri (HACL SP): Hainan Rubber’s Offer Is Declared Unconditional
- Halcyon Agri (HACL SP)’s S$0.413 per share MGO from China Hainan Rubber Industry (601118 CH) has met the 50%+ minimum acceptance condition.
- The closing date is extended from 24 March to 10 April. The payment settlement is within seven business days of receipt of a valid acceptance.
- The offeror currently represents 50.003% of outstanding shares. At the last close, the gross and annualised spread for a 10 April payment is 2.0% and 41.8%, respectively.
Halcyon Agri’s Offer Is Now Unconditional
- China Hainan Rubber Industry (601118 CH)‘s Offer for Halcyon Agri (HACL SP) is now unconditional in all respects.
- The closing date has accordingly been extended to the 10 April. It can be further extended.
- This transaction is done. And will trade tight to terms.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars