In today’s briefing:
- DB Hitek: KCGI Goes Activist & A Potential Inclusion in MSCI Korea Standard Index in 2023
DB Hitek: KCGI Goes Activist & A Potential Inclusion in MSCI Korea Standard Index in 2023
- It was announced on 30 March that a local activist firm called KCGI has invested 7.05% stake in DB Hitek, spending 196.4 billion won on buying this amount.
- KCGI mentioned that DB Hitek’s corporate value is extremely undervalued that the company should cancel its treasury shares and establish independent Board of Directors.
- The probability of DB Hitek being included in MSCI Korea Standard could rise materially if its market cap climbs to more than 4 trillion won in the coming weeks.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars