In today’s briefing:
- Sporting Crypto – 6th March 2023: Is AR the New Meta?
- The Future of Fiat On-Ramps
Sporting Crypto – 6th March 2023: Is AR the New Meta?
- Through my work and writing, I’ve been thinking more and more about an area that I’m not an expert in: gaming.
- And when we combine the word ‘Gaming’ with ‘Web3’ — there is a buzz and sense of excitement from most.
- Specifically, it’s all the rage when people talk about NFTs and the future of gaming.
The Future of Fiat On-Ramps
- Silvergate is in deep trouble. On March 1, the “crypto bank” revealed in a regulatory filing that it could soon be “less than well capitalized.”
- The news prompted Coinbase, Paxos, Galaxy Digital and a host of other large crypto enterprises to drop Silvergate as a banking partner. Why does this matter?
- The “fiat problem” has long plagued crypto markets: to buy bitcoin, you at some point need to interact with the traditional banking system.
💡 Before it’s here, it’s on Smartkarma
Sign Up for Free
The Smartkarma Preview Pass is your entry to the Independent Investment Research Network
- ✓ Unlimited Research Summaries
- ✓ Personalised Alerts
- ✓ Custom Watchlists
- ✓ Company Data and News
- ✓ Events & Webinars